When a person has assets that will disqualify them from their needs-based governmental programs such as SSI, Medicaid for a Nursing Home, Assisted Living or State Medicaid Waiver programs, the use of a Special Needs Trust to shelter the assets may be the answer. We can assist with determining whether a Special Needs Trust is a viable option for you, and also assist the Trustee of the Trust in the proper Administration of the Trust.


We will determine if it is necessary to probate the estate of a deceased loved one and, if probate is needed, will prepare the court documents and help the Personal Representative (Executor) with the Probate Process.

special needs trust


Our Services


State Medicaid programs can help pay for the costs of a Nursing Home or Assisted Living facility. We help with determining you or you loved one's financial eligibility for these programs and help complete the application.

Veteran's Benefits

developmental Disability

When a person can no longer manage their personal affairs due to dementia, Alzheimer's disease, or other mental inability, a Guardian can be appointed by the Court to make decisions for the incapacitated person. We can help you become the Guardian for your loved one, or if you cannot be the guardian for some reason, we can help find a qualified Professional Guardian to assist.

​​We can assist with preparation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and other Advance Directives such as Living Will and Health Care Surrogate designations. We also assist with identifying ways to avoid Probate. 

Estate planning



Veterans and the Surviving Spouses of Deceased Veterans may be eligible for a pension form the VA to help cover un-reimbursed medical expenses and the costs of in-home care or an Assisted Living facility. We can help identify if you are eligible for this program and assist in the application.

We can help families that have a loved one who has a Developmental Disability such as Autism, Down Syndrome, or Cerebral Palsy maintain needed governmental benefits such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Medicaid Waiver Services from the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD). We can also help in the creation of a Guardian Advocacy to allow the parents of a child with a Developmental Disability to continue to make decisions for their child, after the child turns age 18.